Thursday 15 May 2014

One is Never Enough

Everyone who owns Monster High dolls knows that you can never have just one. We were satisfied having only Draculaura for...about a day. Or maybe half a day.  We soon decided that she was out of place without her two besties and went back to Toys 'R Us the next morning to get Frankie Stein and Clawdeen Wolf




They looked awesome together! We were quite happy having those three. They are the main characters after all, and Draculaura no longer looked out of place.  But Sam is a big fan of Cleo  and Ghoulia, and I found myself wishing we had an Abbey.  We decided to collect what we considered to be the "main cast," the ghouls you see most often in the movies. The next time we went out we picked up Ghouls Night Out Spectra and Lagoona, the Ghoulia and Cleo Lab Partners Two Pack, which was the only Ghoulia we had seen in stores, and then we got Picture Day Cleo because we weren't too happy with the Cleo that came in the two pack. 





Even though I was dying for an Abbey, I decided to hold out for the original version of her. The store only had Picture Day Abbey and Art Class Abbey, which are both very nice, but I have a special attachment to her classic look.  I almost got Picture Day Abbey, but we decided to just wait and look for the original one on Ebay. At the time, I remember thinking that our collection would be pretty much complete once we got Abbey....boy was I wrong...


Reviews of Dolls Pictured
It's hard to find good reviews on some of the older dolls, but I'll link reviews for some of the others

Ghouls Night Out Lagoona and Spectra 
 Lab Partners Two pack
Picture Day Cleo

No comments:

Post a Comment