Monday 23 June 2014

A Purrfect Addition

We got an awesome delivery today!  We ordered it from the same Ebay seller that we got Ghoulia from at such a great price.  This seller seems to be selling all their dolls for $40, regardless of the rarity or value of the doll.  This time we got the original Toralei Stripe and Spectra Wondergeist!  Omg, I love the original Toralei!  Toralei is another one of my favorite characters, I just love her design.  The Ghoul Sports Toralei we got recently is amazing, but nothing beats her original version.  

 
















Spectra is also really cool, it's so nice to finally have her in her original form.  Her hair is so pretty, it's silky and straight. 



I'm so excited that we're getting so close to completing our originals.  I think all we're missing now is Operetta and Rochelle, which I'm sure we'll be able to find soon.




Reviews of Dolls Pictured

No comments:

Post a Comment