Sunday 22 June 2014

Fire and Ice

A couple of days ago our original Ghoulia Yelps arrived in the mail!  She is so awesome!  We got an amazing deal and found her on Ebay for $40, such a good price for such a rare doll.  She looks perfect and is 100% complete with her pet and all accessories. 

Today Sam surprised me and got me the Heath and Abbey Home Ick Two Pack!  He knows I've been wanting that one for a long time.  I really wanted a Heath to add to the collection and Abbey is one of my favorite characters.  This version of her is super pretty!  I absolutely love her hair!  The dress is a little plain, but she will be a really good Abbey to use if I get any fashion packs.











 

I really really love this two-pack, it's super cute and it was fun to play around and pose them.  Those were just some quick pictures I took after unboxing, I plan to take more later.  

I don't know how to cook, but I've been trying to learn.  Tomorrow is going to be my first night trying to cook dinner at home, which makes it even more special that Sam got this for me.  The box says "Recipe for Disaster," which I think is really funny.  Also, it comes with a little pie that Heath has burned half of and Abbey has frozen the other half of, it's really cute. 


Reviews of Dolls Pictured



No comments:

Post a Comment