Friday 27 June 2014

Ultimate Clawdeen

Last night I couldn't sleep, so I stayed up and played around with all of my extra Clawdeens, trying to make my perfect Clawdeen.  I had clothes, arms, hands and accessories all in little piles on the living room floor as I tried different combinations.  I am beyond happy with the final result and so completely in love with this doll.  She is my favorite Clawdeen and is one of my favorite dolls period.  Sam sweetly proclaimed her "Ultimate Clawdeen."






 She is Music Festival Clawdeen, with New Scaremester clothes and belt, and some of the jewelery from I Love Fashion.  I swapped her left hand for I Love Fashion Clawdeen's hand because it had that awesome three finger claw ring.  Also on her left arm, I gave her the gold spiked bracelet from New Scaremester, and one of the black spiked bracelets from I Love Fashion.  On  her right wrist I gave her a plain gold bangle and a plain black bangle from Music Festival Clawdeen.  I love everything about this doll.  Her face is the prettiest I've ever seen on a Clawdeen, her hair is beautiful, and her outfit is freaky fab!  She was so much fun to put together and the fact that she's the first doll I've customized makes her even more special.  

After I finished making "Ultimate Clawdeen" I played around with New Scaremester Clawdeen and I Love Fashion Clawdeen.  I didn't put nearly as much effort into the other two because I was so happy with the first one.  I still might do more with them in the future though.



I washed all of the gel out of New Scaremester Clawdeen's hair and I think it looks a lot nicer.  I still wasn't crazy about the green at the front of her hair though, so I played around with tying it back.  I wish I had a tiny doll sized hair clip so that I could pin it flat to her instead though.  I am really terrible at styling hair, but I'll probably play around with her some more in the future and see what I can come up with. 









No comments:

Post a Comment