Thursday 26 June 2014

Total Toy Domination

Wow, what a day!  We picked up a lot of great stuff!  Today the Total Toy Domination sale started at Big W, so we headed over this morning to check it out.  We got the two Ghoul Sports dolls that we were missing, Clawdeen and Spectra.  


Clawdeen is my favorite of the two, I was super excited to get her.  Her little baseball uniform is super cute and the bubble in her mouth is adorable.  The bubble is removable though, which is good because I know some people probably won't like it.
















Spectra is really cute too, even though I'm not crazy about the color yellow.  Her hair is really cute in that curly side ponytail.



We also got Creepateria Draculaura, which completes our Creepateria set.  I think we're going to end up displaying our Creepateria and Coffin Beans together.  They're a similar theme, so I think they'll look nice together.


We also decided to pick up all three Dead Tired dolls, Robecca, Spectra, and Lagoona.  They were on sale for $14, so we decided to just get them all now.  They are the only Dead Tired dolls we have so far, so we're going to leave them boxed for now.


Of course I had to grab New Scaremester Clawdeen.  Like I said in a previous post, I'm not that crazy about her hair, but I'm totally in love with her outfit.  I'm also looking forward to playing around with her hair and washing the gel out.  Hopefully I can make it look a little more to my liking. 


After Big W we headed over to Toys "R" Us to see what they had.  Even though they weren't on sale we decided to grab Scaris Frankie and the Scaris Cleo and Lagoona two pack so we can start working on our Scaris display.  Cleo is my favorite out of those three, the blue streaks in her hair are super pretty.  A while back we also got the Scaris Cafe Playset, which I forgot to mention at the time, so we're going to set them all up with the playset.



I also finally had to get I Love Fashion Clawdeen, I couldn't resist her any longer.  The outfits that come in the pack are really cute and the Clawdeen is super pretty.  The underside of her hair is black this time, which is different for Clawdeen.  I think she will look amazing in the New Scaremester outfit.  I think the black in her hair will really add to the affect of the black leather jacket.  Maybe after I mess with New Scaremester Clawdeen's hair I'll put her in one of the outfits from the pack.  I'm sooo excited to play around and make a unique Clawdeen!


After Toys "R" Us we headed home and Sam dropped me off so he could head to work.  I had a long day of unboxing and picture taking, but it was fun.  I also put I Love Fashion Clawdeen in New Scaremester clothes, she looks super cute!



Later on in the day, after Sam got home from work, we decided to head back out for a bit.  We weren't really expecting to get anything, we just wanted to have a look at Kmart.  Once we were there we saw that the Music Festival dolls were on sale for $13, so we decided to grab them. It was Clawdeen, Abbey, and Venus and  I also got an extra Clawdeen so I could play around more with the fashion pack.  Music Festival Clawdeen is super pretty and has awesome hair, it's super long and curly. 


After Kmart we headed decided to head over to Target to see what we would find there.  13 Wishes Abbey was still on clearance so we finally picked her up.  All of them had pretty crazy hair, but ours turned out not too bad once we got her out of the box.  Eventually I want to practice a boil perm on a cheap doll and if it turns out good I'll do it on Abbey. 


We also grabbed the Ghouls Night Out Four Pack with Ghoulia, Clawdeen, Venus, and Rochelle.  We want to use Rochelle as a stand in until we get an original Rochelle, and Clawdeen is going to be a stand in until we get Scaris Clawdeen.  They are all really pretty, but I especially like Venus.  Venus is such an awesome character and she's really pretty too, so I'm always happy to find a new version of her.















 


After that we headed back home. We had spent waaay more than we intended, but we got a lot of awesome new dolls.  Later tonight I'll probably play around with all of my new versions of Clawdeen and try to make some nice looking dolls.  I think I'll wash the gel out of New Scaremester Clawdeen's hair too. 

Reviews of Dolls Pictured

No comments:

Post a Comment